Deboned chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oatmeal, whole peas, chicken fat, ground miscanthus grass, deboned turkey, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole herring, natural chicken ?avor, lentil ?ber, deboned rabbit, chicken cartilage, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, ribo?avin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bi?dobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
- Crude protein (min.)36 %
- Crude fat (min.)14 %
- Crude fiber (max.)6 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- Dietary Starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.4 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.5 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3630 kcal/kg (414 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 39% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 32% from fat.
ACANA Indoor Entree recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Pro?les for Adult Maintenance.