Whole mackerel, whole herring, redfish, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, pollock meal, whitefish meal, safflower oil, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, flounder, natural fish flavor, whole green peas, fish oil, whole yellow peas, collard greens, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, freeze-dried cod, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole apples, whole pears, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3440 kcal/kg (392 kcal per 8oz cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from richly nourishing fish oils.
ACANA Wild Atlantic Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Pro?les for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Ash (max.)8%
- Dietary Starch (max.)20%
- Sugars (max.)1.5%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.2%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.