Memorial Day weekend is the official start to the summer. Welcome it in with your best furry friend! Here’s a short list of activities that your dog is sure to love!
- Leash your dog up and take him along to your local holiday parade.
- Grab your picnic basket and head out to your favorite spot under a tree and relax!
- Heading to the Lake? Let your dog swim a few laps (if she likes to swim). And remember to bring her life jacket.
- Put up a ‘gone fishin’ sign and head out with your dog for break from reality.
- Visit your local ballpark with your dog. After all, it’s America’s favorite pastime and there’s bound to be a Memorial Day baseball tournament nearby that is dog-friendly.
- It’s Missouri and the start of summer, so fill up a kiddie pool and let your pup chill out.
- Play fetch! Scout (pictured) loves her Chuckit Zipflight disc; now she just needs a pal to get out there and Chuckit!
- Chill and grill. Barbecue season is in full swing! Add an extra burger to the grill for you BFF.
- Take a walk! Your cat or dog will look great in a red, white and blue collar or bandanna! (New RWB bandannas and collars like Cricket is wearing are available at all TU shops now.)
What will you be doing with your pets this holiday weekend?