Qwizl® is the award-winning, interactive treat-dispensing toy that keeps dogs stimulated and pleasantly puzzled. Its design extends the life of dog treats while prolonging play to keep dogs interested in their own snacks and away from shoes. Qwizl is also great for interactive play so go ahead and toss it after the treats are gone.
Qwizl is available in two sizes, small and large and available in easy-to-spot colors, Aqua, Tangerine, and Granny Apple.
The Qwizl is recyclable, latex-free, BPA-and-phthalate-free, and FDA compliant (meaning it’s safe to eat off of).
Why We Love It:
Qwizl is perfect for any pups who have to spend time indoors and need a toy to keep their minds occupied and stomachs full.
Qwizl is the perfect dog toy for pups of all life stages:
- Young puppies (3 – 4 months) can use Qwizl to as a tool to encourage mobility, to use their nose to sniff out treats and learn how to chew.
- Adolescent dogs learn to re-direct their energy by retrieving a treat from Qwizl, this task will also wear them out mentally because Qwizl provides a mental challenge for them as well.
- Adult dogs remain motivated to work hard to get treats out.
- For senior dogs who have lost some spring in their step, Qwizl is an especially great toy because they can easily keep Qwizl between their paws and don’t need to move around a lot.
- Injured dogs who are not allowed to walk a lot still need to expend their energy and can get bored – give them a Qwizl with food and they will be actively using their brain and using up their mental energy.