Whole atlantic herring, yellowtail flounder, whole atlantic mackerel, whole acadian redﬁsh, atlantic monkﬁsh, alaskan cod, dehydrated yellowtail flounder, dehydrated anchovy, dehydrated atlantic herring, dehydrated atlantic mackerel, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated atlantic salmon, sunflower oil, whole green peas, whole navy beans, herring oil, red lentils, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, natural fish flavor, alfalfa, safflower oil, dried kelp, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||40 %|
|Crude fat (min.)||18 %|
|Moisture (max.)||10 %|
|Crude fiber (max.)||3 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||0.9 %|
|Magnesium (max.)||0.1 %|
|Taurine (min.)||0.2 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||2.3 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||2 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.6 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.6 %|
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3930 kcal/kg, 448 kcal per 8oz. cup. Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 41% from protein, 20% from vegetables and fruits, and 39% from fat.
MODERN CATS ARE BUILT JUST LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS, POSSESSING A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET THAT’S RICH AND VARIED IN NOURISHING ANIMAL PROTEIN.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered fish meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated fish or oils (dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky eaters.